Subject: RE: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:42:32 -0000

The reality here in the UK is that if I take more than about 45 minutes max
to shoot the after church part of the wedding then I get complaints from the
client. The time table I work to is 30 minutes prior to the service, 30
minutes for the service and then 30 - 45 minutes after plus maybe 15 minutes
at the reception. In that time I shoot around 3 rolls of 35mm which then
cost me round $100 to get processed to 8" x 6". An 8" x 6" print sells for
around $12 to $15. This is about the best most of us can do here. There are
one or two high fliers who get more but not in this area of the country.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com