Subject: RE: [Leica] Deadman's portraits and pans
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:54:41 +0100

Johnny

I looked at the portraits when you posted your message on the streephoto
list.

Can I just say that these are some of the most moving portraits I have
ever seen via the LUG - the only thing I can think of at the moment that
comes close are Kyles shots of 'Emily cuts herself' (sorry if I've got
the name wrong). The text matches the images wonderfully in it's
simplicity. Simple isn't easy but you've succeeded. I couldn't believe
it when someone complained about the text being centred - talk about
missing the point.

Thanks to you, and those photographed, for sharing these with us.

Steve