Subject: Re: [Leica] Deadman's portraits and pans
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:31:42 -0500

John:

The 360s don't show up in Netscape, I'll try Explorer next.

But the burn portraits... very sensitively done of a very sensitive
subject.

Two lights... or two with a very small third?    Or a window with a
reflector?

I have to hand it to you, I don't think that I would have been able to
do these as well without getting too emotional for the subjects'
comfort.

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com