Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW: Early Snow in Montreal
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:37:32 -0500

Okay, Phong - You asked...
I like the main: nice composition, color, detail. But if you really
cared about the woman on the steps, there's a problem, as she could be a
cat or a cockroach she's so small - I didn't even notice her the first
time I looked at the photo. But I don't know that that's a problem.

Photo No. 2 doesn't do it for me if you're really trying to show the
couple - he's a disembodied head, and she's just too dark and too much
in shadows. The painting certainly pops out of the frame, but so much so
that the couple - if they are - are a distraction.

Which brings us to No. 3 - Which is a very very nice winter abstract.
And probably ought to be No. 1 :-)

BTW - All shot with the D60? If so, another argument for the power of
digital. :-)

Best

B. D.