Subject: Re: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "Frank Farmer"<frankandaubrey@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:29:37 -0500

Man alive!  I'd love to have those as my wedding shots.  I really like the
informal nature and the surroundings of the couple seem to really add to the
feeling that they are not some isolated couple who got married in some
nameless characterless heartless void of a place.  The compositions are great.
 I really like the feel of those shots.

Frank