Subject: RE: [Leica] Last weekends Wedding - 100% Leica
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:10:05 -0500

What is "Leica way" about these photos? They are indeed gorgeous,
stunning examples of the school of informal, romanticized, wedding
photography, and Rob should be really proud of them. But the "Leica
way?" They could have been shot - from the point of view of the
photographer's functioning, or from the point of view of quality, with
ANY reasonably portable camera system. We're not talking low light.
We're not talking need for silent, unobtrusive shooting. Etc.

Leicas are great. But how about a bit of realism in the discussion. ;-)