Subject: RE: [Leica] Haven't posted an image in ages...
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:59:51 -0500

Wish I had the prism....Nick an I were on either side of my VW - without
being asked, he rested on his side of the car roof, and I placed the
camera on my side of the roof - that's all there was to it...

The summer I spent using a 2.8f to shoot for a weekly newspaper, I used
a prism and pistol grip and only occasionally used the WLF....I can't
for the life of me figure out how I worked fast enough to shoot
softball, horseshows, etc., but I know I did....Ah, youth! ;-)

B. D.