Subject: [Leica] Images in iPhoto
From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 06:53:46 -0800

I am writing this to LUG, as members include Brian Reid and others
adept at Leica/ technology /and iphoto interface.....

I often note that scanned images loaded to iphoto on my G4, and then
viewed in iphoto look much poorer, grainier, and with less detail,
than on my PC, with irfanview or other imaging  software.

I suspect it's a sampling issue... your thoughts, suggestions, much
appreciated.
Can this sampling/etc  of i photo be adjusted in order to improve
image quality, detail, smoothness?

thanks,Steve
- --
Steve Barbour