Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 43, 44, 45 D Ridings
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:16:21 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I find the week 44 pictures from Forskningsparken the most interesting
ones, of course because of your use of light and shadow in the
composition. In the first picture the foot bridge affects it a bit, but
it is still the best image of the two. In the second one there is too
much distracting background in the upper right corner. But I like the
way your shadow points like an arrow to the person in the frame.

Nathan