Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lenswork Magazine
From: ned@kajabbi.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 05:36:51 -0500

Tina,
There is no question that one injects his/her opinions concerning the subject
just by photographing from a particular angle or use of lighting. However,
the subject(s) deserve an attitude of objectivity from the photographer,
at least at the beginning. If there becomes an emotional involvement in
the subject(s), then another session can be had and the photographer's point
of view featured.