Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 43, 44, 45 D Ridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:44:18 +0100 (MET)

> Daniel, I hope you went back with color film and went in closer to the stump
> with snow and leaves.  IMHO that would be the shot here.
> http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw/43.html

Actually, I did ... and part of the reason for my tardiness is that I was
waiting for the negs to come back from the lab (120 negatives are hard to
get processed in my town). They should be back ... eventually. The colors,
however, are not autumn colors. This was a real early snow and the trees
weren't prepared for it (a lot of hedgehogs died too ... they hadn't gone
into hibernation yet).

Thanks for you other comments. I checked the same site as the glaring sun
picture today, and the sun no longer makes it over the horizon at that
time of day. It'll probably creep up around 10 am.

I have another one with Becca off-center, but it's too blurry ... they are
all hand-held and she twisted her head as the shutter went off.

Thanks for you comments and time, Don.

Daniel