Subject: [Leica] FS: 24mm Elmarit M, other goodies
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:41:17 +0100

To finance some other goodies, I have the following  items for sale:

Leica 2.8/24mm Elmarit M, black, with finder. This is the best wide
angle lens I have ever used, but I have decided that I need the added
coverage of a 21mm lens instead. The lens was bought new 3 years ago and
is in mint condition except for a slightly loose lens hood. Otherwise,
everything is perfect, I have the original packaging, leather pouch etc.
Price: 1450 Euro including air mail shipping to Europe and North
America, surface elsewhere.

OTHER ITEMS:

Beige Billingham 225 bag with all inserts and two end pockets. The bag
is in very good condition, no tears, just a bit of visible wear, but
really minimal. A new bag retails for $278 at B&H:

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___4908___BI225K___REG___CatID=4359___SID=EE8124F7160

And the two Delta pockets I am including cost $46 each at B&H:

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___157705___BIDEP225K___REG___CatID=4357___SID=EE8124F7160

I am asking 250 Euro or equivalent for the combo, with air mail shipping
in Europe or surface shipping elsewhere included.

Lager's "Leica: An Illustrated History" Vol. 2: Lenses. Mint in every
way. 90 Euro, surface shipping included.

Leica M grip, mint condition, with box. 60 Euro, air mail shipping in
Europe, surface shipping elsewhere included.

67mm B&W light red (25) filter. 35 Euro, air mail shipping included in
Europe, surface shipping elsewhere.

Original Leicaflex SL leather eveready case, almost mint condition. Make
offer.

With all items, I will ship from Germany if the buyer is in the EU to
eliminate VAT and customs issues.

For North American buyers, the Euro and the US dollar are at virtual
parity right now, so the prices are the same in either currency.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland