Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica image presentation
From: rodgersd@fosterfarms.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:55:06 -0800

Phong,

>>The design is clean and simple.  It would be nice to
be able to go to the next/previous image in a gallery
without having to go back to the index page.
The photos are very nice, and nicely presented.<<

Thanks for the comments. I agree completely about the navigation. I've been
toying with several options, but haven't found one that works. Especially
while I'm moving things around. I need to decide on a structure. That's been
my struggle.

You said the right words...clean and simple. That's the look I want. Problem
is, things get cluttered very quickly. Maybe it's better to post one or two
images and rotate them out monthly than try and post too many images.
Difficult to decide which way to go.

Dave