Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: FS: Photo books and prints.
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:54:21 -0500

I can't tell you anything about Lenswork prints, but I have had prints
made with a Durst equivalent of the Lightjet system - negative scanned,
scan drives Durst, durst exposes silver paper according to the
"instructions" it receives from the scan....And the results are nothing
short of astounding....the final result, don’t forget, is a silver print
produced by an an enlarger that exposed the paper with light....so there
is no sign of digital anything in the print...how could there be?

B. D.