Subject: [Leica] Reformulated Tri-X?
From: kelvin <kelvinlee@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:27:40 +0800

I have a friend who works as HR manager at the local production facility
of one of Leica Camera's sister companies, in this case, making optics for
the geoplanetary systems group.

From what I gather, Leica culture values the long term commitment of their
employees. Their optical engineers have been w/ the company for yonks,
aren't the best paid in the industry, can read glass like it was
a language unto itself, and are all happy workers.

More than we can say for many corporations today.