Subject: Re: [Leica] Where is .58, .72 or .85?
From: Henry Ting <henryting10@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 17:36:06 -0800 (PST)

The M6 classic, M6 TTL and the M7 viewfinder are all
differently marked.

If there's no marking, then its the older version
classic M6 and the viewfinder is .72. However, a small
batch of .85 classic M6 were made and they have
markings. M6 TTL and M7 all have viewfinder
magnificient markings.

- --- Christopher Williams <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>