Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 0.85 finder problems
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 15:54:11 -0700

I only picked it late yesterday, so far I've tried it on my M6ttl with
the 0.85 mag. finder with a 35mm f2 ASPH lens. I also have a couple of
Leica's with the 0.72 mag and a another M6ttl with the 0.58 mag. finder.

I think it will be used primarily on the 0.58 and 0.72 cameras.

My lenses range from 12mm through 90mm, at some point I try all of them
with the the 1.25.

Regards,

Greg