Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 44: One man's garbage is another's treasure...
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 21:45:08 +0100

Those who look at my pictures will know that I often visit Langstrasse,
Zurich's combined immigrant neighbourhood and red light district. It is
also the most lively and interesting part of the city, and I rarely come
away without some pictures. This time I happened upon this garbage tableau:

http://www.wajsman.com/2002_44.jpg
(M6, 35mm Summilux, Iford Delta 400)

Instead of throwing out the lamp, the nightclub owner might have sold it
at the local street market, which provided me with the three alternates.
First, two ladies trying on furs:
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_44alt1.jpg

Then, this woman taking a break with her dog:
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_44alt2.jpg

Finally, a man leaving the market with his purchases:
http://www.wajsman.com/2002_44alt3.jpg

All three alternates taken with M6, 35mm Summilux on Fuji Acros.

The complete PAW index is at:
http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2002.htm

and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland