Subject: Re: [Leica] PAWs - Shameless family snapshots OR Serious Portraits (you decide...)
From: "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:19:32 -0500

Apple and dog are both real nice photographs. Steven's got a faintly guilty
look. Light is great. Claire and dog is lit very well, considering it's in
near full sun (as it appears to me.) My son was easting breakfast and peered
over my shoulder and exclaimed "wow!" He thought the tonal range and
composition was amazing. (He's 16 and intends to make graphic arts his
career.)

Jeffrey