Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW -- Criticism or Stroking?
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:48:40 +0100

I disagree, B.D. I would much rather look at fellow LUGgers' pictures,
good, bad or indifferent, than endure some of the OT threads and ad
hominem attacks that take place.

When it comes to people's vacation pictures, I just have another drink
before "admiring" them, and then they all look beautiful ;-)

Nathan