Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 44 sdb
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:48:10 -0500 (EST)

> From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
>
> thanks Rei... your comments are interesting,  I know little about the bridge but I was
> staying right there, with friends, for a few days safari from Arizona...used the M7 Noct
> at f1   and Trix with  auto exposure setting.....so don't know the speed...but was plenty
> fast...
>
> note the trucks are now all on the upper layer roadway...Steve

ever since 9/11, commercial traffic on the bridge has been relegated to the
upper level.  the real havoc to commuters were the tunnels, as well the loss
of PATH train which ran into the basement of the WTC.

the mitigating factor has been the loss of jobs in NYC--many layoffs and
attritions in finance and banking.

- -rei

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com