Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 Classic Chrome
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:53:40 -0600

I understand that Fridays are reserved for items to be listed for sale
and that you will be flamed off the list if violated© Is this true?
Is so I will wait until then to post an absolutely mint M6 ©72 with body
cap, IB, white case, unused  boxed strap© I bought it last spring to
take to Europe and take color photos with© I took a  black M6 to take
b&w with© It has the plastic strip on the  bottom and looks like a new
one but is not as it has been used©  I will sell it for $1275 which will
include shipping©  I want to get an M7© I have never listed anything for
sale on this user group and probably never will once I post it Friday

Replies: Reply from Tomoyuki Kumagai <tkumasan2@netscape.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica M6 Classic Chrome)