Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica sightings in SF
From: "Lisa Spaulding" <lspaulding@unitedcb.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:38:46 -0800

Slobodan - Great crowd of people, right?  I was there with my M6 35mm 'cron and 90mm apo asph seeing some use as well.  Loved the Grannies Against Rage and the guy dressed like G Bush with a missile protruding from his mid-section and the smalll Dick (Cheney) sitting on top.  We get all kinds showing up for this type of gathering, not to mention our 'normal' ones.
Lisa

>>> sld@earthlink.net 10/27/02 09:52AM >>>
Really big demo in San Francisco this last saturday. I saw 4 leicas, 1
chrome M4 with a chrome 35mm 'lux with an OLLUX hood, 2 M6s one chrome,
one black with 35mm 'crons, and one M7 with the current 35mm asp. 'cron.
Oh yeah, can't ferget my M4-2 with a 35mm 'cron, although the Rollei saw
the brunt of usage.
The bronicas were broken up into an ERT, and the fabled S2. How someone
could still use the Bronica S2 after all these years is beyond me.
The Arca Swiss was a sight to behold. It was an 8x10 slim line, mounted
on a heavy Bogen 'pod. The photographer would ask individuals to stand
in front of him for a quick portrait. Very nice, smooth and fast shooting.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica sightings in SF)