Subject: Re: [Leica] 28 Elmarit & M4-P
From: "daniel" <thedmc@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:52:44 -0800

I had a 3rd version 28mm elmarit for around three years. this was my only
lens on my m4p. there wasn't any problems with my setup. the only reason i
don't have it is because i traded it in towards a 28 summicron which is
awesome by the way. I know a lot of people on the lug like 35's but I really
like the 28 focal length.-daniel