Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Royal Gold 100
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:04:15 -0400

Phong - how is it that you know next to nothing about B&W?
I thought that was built into genetic coding - cut your teeth on B&W
and then move onto color.  I think we need to get you to a neuroscience
institute and figure out what's going on in your noggin.

All kidding aside - prying minds want to know about this

ernie nitka ( running my own Cul de sac Institute of Neuroscience!)

On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 06:54  PM, Phong wrote:

> Kodak ?
> Kodak lost my favor when they discontinued Royal Gold 50.
> Royal Supra ?  F**king Royal PITA.
> By the time I get used to it, they will probably discontinue it.
> I don't use Kodak color film anymore, which for me is like
> 95% of film usage.  I only occasionally use slide or B&W,
> though I've been dreaming in Tri X lately.  At least I think
> it's Tri X.   I know next to nothing about B&W, but
> now am stuck with B&W images in my head.
>
> - Phong

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?