Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL .85 vs .72 finder
From: "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:00:33 +0200

Finally I am going to get a M6 TTL (next week) chrome and MINT but I have 2
doubts:
- - There is no problem in the flash shoe for using an external viwfinder?
21mm
- - I have 21 (external viewfinder), 35, 50 and 90 lenses and I like 90 lens
but the frame lines are a little bit small with .72 maginification.
What magnification should I choose? .85 or .72?
 But I like very much 35mm too.
Thank you,
Rafael