Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6 TTL
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:23:22 -0500

Hmmm.  I have maybe put 6 or 7 , maybe eight batteries in my M6 classic in
the 11 years I have owned it; and I shoot LOTSA film.  I never switch to
"B."  Of course, I did use up a battery in a month when I owned a Softie.  I
also shot the equivalent of  two rolls of film of the inside of my camera
bag before I lost it.

Sonny