Subject: Re: [Leica] battery: bon appetit
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:31:32 -0600

A rubber o-ring from your hardware store works even better. Get one
thick enough to hold the softie up without looping and long enough to
only require slight stretching to fit if attached to the right side
camera strap ring.

And here is a picture:

http://www.konermann.net/homepage.html and click on SLIDE and look at
the top picture.

(Note: this is not an endorsement of Lutz's products – I do use one of
them – just a photo to illustrate a point)

John Collier