Subject: RE: [Leica] battery appetite from THE LUG ARCHIVE via John
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:42:38 -0400

Fascinating....

I would only add one thing - if you are carrying your camera on your
shoulder, or have it in a bag, AND are using a "softie," you will be turning
the meter on far far more often that you would imagine you are. And will,
therefore, go through batteries at a good clip. So, if using a "softie," be
sure to turn the camera off, particularly when you are carrying it in a bag.

B. D.