Subject: [Leica] RE: M6 vs M6 TTL
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:29:25 +0200

>Hi all,
>I am Rafael Alday from Spain. I am new in the group. I have been using a CV
>Bessa R and R2 but now I want to upgrade to a second hand MINT Leica M6
>using the R2 ans a second body. My doubt is if I have to buy M6 "Classic"
or
>TTL. I also take indoors photos but not very frequently. The price for both
>cameras is practically the same
>The advantages of M6 "Classic" seems to be:
>2mm smaller
>¿less flare tendency in viewfinder?
>Tha advantages of TTL version
>TTL flash photography
>¿more accurate lightmeter?

>Am I right.
>I have to make the decision. Please... help,
>Rafael

Hi Rafael

Please consider the price issue. Probably you'll get a cheaper (¡) price for
the Classic than TTL. Try Casanova in Barcelona and Foto Ocasion and
Fotoganga in Madrid.Also the offers pages of Super Foto magazin Unless you
foresee an intensive use of flash I do not find a strong difference. Classic
works properly with a flash non TTL. Do not hesitate to contact me directly
(in spanish of course!). I have both, Classic and a M7.

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from "Rafael Alday" <rafaelalday@yahoo.es> (Re: [Leica] RE: M6 vs M6 TTL)