Subject: [Leica] PAW week 42 with URL this time
From: "Jeffrey" <jeffrey.fass@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:02:01 -0400

Hello all,

First, I'd like to say that I'm not trying to be clever, stupid or obnoxious
here. This is my PAW for week 42. I feel compelled to post each week without
fail (the OCD in me...). My M6 is out for a CLA, my Rolleiflex is out for a
new screen, I forgot my digital when I went out, and I did some view camera
work that wasn't ready. I *had* to do a PAW! So what did I do? I went into a
local closeout store called Odd-Lot and bought a disposable with flash for
$3.99. I used it, developed it at Motofoto with a $4-off coupon, and picked
the most interesting one. I don't even know what kind of film it was, it is
completely unmarked.

Forget  technique, exposure, lens selection. I just shot from the hip. And
this is what I got.

http://members.verizon.net/~vze33hc6/42-02.html

I got this weeks' PAW done. I'm satisfied.

Cheers, Jeffrey