Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 vs M6 TTL
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:17:04 +0200

Simon,

My point is that you accomplish exactly the same with a regular M6 by
setting the dial to Bulb. You still will run the risk of wasted frames
if you put the camera in the bag with the shutter cocked. The M7, in
contrast, has a proper off switch which locks the shutter release.

Nathan

Simon Lamb wrote:
> But in the off position the meter does not function and the LEDs do not
> light up, which was the primary source of battery drain.  Off is off.
>
> Simon

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland