Subject: [Leica] PAW week 43
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:56:22 -0400

This weeks offerings are up;

This week I have two shots, the first and prime shot was a grab shot in the opposite direction of what I thought would be "the" shot. I like the shock of the
orange sign against the texture of the moss and lichen covered tree.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/sfty.jpg.html

The alternate didn't quite work the way I wanted it to, I wanted to bring up the surroundings a bit more. Probably should have used 1/4 or 1/2 sec, but its still
an interesting character study,, at least I think it is..

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/paul.jpg.html

As always comments are welcome.

Neal F.

Replies: Reply from "Jeffrey Fass" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW week 43)