Subject: [Leica] Leica Sighting????
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@yakima-wa.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:01:34 -0700

I was at the Paul McCartney concert in Tacoma last night.  What a fantastic
three hour concert, but that's another story.  They led the press in so the
could get their shots using their big, white Canon lenses (a few Nikons in
there too, but mostly Canon).  While they were waiting, I notice one of them
pulled out a camera that from my distance looked like a Leica (size and
shape).  He started taking pictures of the press core, the sound crew and
the audience.  It was fun watching him raise the camera overhead, or way off
to the side and snapping away.  He had to manually wind the film between
each shot, so that was more info thinking it was a Leica, or a small
rangefinder.  Looked too big to be a Rollei.  So, were any of you LUGers in
Tacoma last night?

Aram