Subject: [Leica] first leica gallery photo upload
From: mjr@grok.org
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 00:24:02 -0400

I've had my Leica M6ttl for a few months now, and I recently took it with me
to Australia, where I could really see what she could do, and where I
captured this image:  http://www.leica-gallery.net/mjr/image-34554.html.
Ironically, I had taken several of this rock formation, and was about to
leave, when a huge wave crashed behind the arch, leaving the waterfall a
moment later.  I grabbed the shot as quickly as I could, and I think it
turned out pretty nicely.  What do you all think?  Thanks for your comments.

Mark

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] first leica gallery photo upload)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] first leica gallery photo upload)