Subject: [Leica] FS
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:39:57 -0400

FOR SALE

Leica Pouch - Leather - has a belt loop and is large enough for a CL,
CLE or LTM like a IIIF

LeicaFlex SL with Summicron 50/2

Tele-Elmar 90/2.8 Thin one made in Canada

Elmar 90/4 Chrome

Canon RF with Rapidwinder and 50/1.8 LTM

Leica MR meter -chrome - just refurbished.

Nikon 35/1.4 AI Nikkor with CL-6 case

ALL items sold as is. I have not listed prices as they would be negotiable
anyway so why not
start off with a clean slate ?  Interested parties should contact me off
list to discuss how
interested they are and what they think the item is worth to them.  I do not
sell outside of USA
or Canada.

All items are viewable at http://www.ernienitka.com/itemsforsale.html
references are available - I have sold without problems on LUG, ebay ( ID:
enitka@twcny.rr.com )

I also have a DS M3 with Summarit 50/1.5 that I will be putting on the web
soon.

ernie nitka

enitka@twcny.rr.com