Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed Ilford multigrade 500
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:36:23 +0200

>>Are you sure that the Heiland splitgrade system does not come with
>>a head for the Durst. For the Leitz V35 and many other enlargers it
>>come with a head. Included in the price of Euro 1000-1500 depending
>>on the model.
>>
>>Actually when I looked up the price I saw that you need a 501 head
>>for the Durst L 1200 and then the Splitgrade price is Euro 1355
>>incl 16% tax
>>
>>Chris
>
>Where did you look it up, I've been searching around all over the place?
>--

I looked it up in the Monochrom (spells without an e at the end)
printed catalogue, but they have a website too,  monochrom.com

it is also shown on
http://www.fotoimpex.de/Labor/Splitgrade/splitgrade.html

I think Heiland has a web page, but I cant recall the URL.  A friend
of mine worked in the darkroom at one of the large Hamburg theatres
with constant heavy work load. I suggested to her that they should
get a Heiland Splitgrade, but the boss was not convinced. Anyway the
two of them went with some sample negatives to see Mr. Heiland and
having seen the results they bought one at once. Heiland is a nice
chap and I understand his wife makes wonderful coffee and also serves
homemade cakes! He will be pleased to advice you over the phone. Let
me know if you need his phone number

Erwin Puts also has something on the equipment on his page.

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or