Subject: [Leica] LHSA Viewfinder arrived
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:40:27 -0500

Cewl! The black and white issue of Viewfinder. Not even a red dot on the
cover.

Good to see that Bill Rosauer was swamped with photos that LHSA members sent
in(sorry for the swamping, Bill). Looks like from the photos we are doing
something right! Lenses from 15-35 and many different camera models. Even
though Slobodan Dimitrov, Roy Moss, Richard Wasserman, myself and a couple
other guys got 2 images printed, I would give the BEST SHOT prize to Edward
Popejoy's image of Herr Tom Abrahamsson eating his "dinner". Perhaps it
should have made the back cover?

Seems Tom has enough Leicas around that he can "afford" to swallow some
down.

Great articles on the new R9, Abrahamsson's new LTM Rapidwinder,and the
wartime work of Leitz on Panzer Tank gun sights.

Chris Williams
New Orleans