Subject: [Leica] Nathan's invisible PAW -- now back online
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:59:02 +0200

Thanks to all who tried to look at my Oktoberfest PAW and got the
dreaded '404' message. It turns out that Featureprice, my hosting
service, had a massive server failure today, which resulted in total
loss of data of all websites hosted on that particular server.

My PAWs have now been restored and are back online at:

and specifically the Oktoberfest pictures are in week 41.

Thanks as always for looking and commenting.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

mobile: +41 78 732 1430