Subject: [Leica] [No Subject]
From: frankandaubrey@mindspring.com
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:15:27 -0400

Greetings to all,

I am new to this list so please forgive me if this has been discussed before.
I am a relatively new Leica owner (M6 TTL) and would like to invest in more
equipment.  I hear people love the M3 and that it is a tough use camera.
Anyway, my question is if anyone is familiar with or has dealt with
Collectcamera.com.  They seem to have some older cameras in good condition and
according to their website they specialize in Leica and Rollei equipment.
Just wondering.  Thanks for your help.

Frank

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] [No Subject])