Subject: [Leica] New Digilux Shots Of Strange Women
From: Jim McDermott <ebuzz@bway.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:07:19 -0400

Well, they're not inherently strange, just strange to me because I
don't know most of them until I ask them if I can take their picture.
Hey All. Buried my head in the viewfinder & Powerbook the past month
and I've uploaded a bunch of new Digliux shots. There are a couple of
older images taken with the Fuji based Digilux, but the rest is with
the new camera. I've really tried to use the Digilux's grain, which can
manifest itself under low light conditions, in the work. Most of the
new shots were taken in London, England, and it's spiritual
counterpart,  Brooklyn, NY. Enjoy and any comments are welcome. Cheers
Jim

http://homepage.mac.com/ebuzzmiller/PhotoAlbum1.html

Replies: Reply from Paul Hardy Carter <carterph@wanadoo.es> (Re: [Leica] New Digilux Shots Of Strange Women)