Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V23 #202
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:12:43 -0400

>Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:27:11 +0200
>From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M7  .85- Chrome Body??
>
>Joseph Yao wrote:
> > Not at present, but I am sure it will be available eventually.
> >
> > You can actually submit a private request and the factory is usually fairly
> > good at striking a deal.  For example, the M6 TTL is also available in
> green
> > paint, and the M6 Classic 0.85 was also available in silver chrome to at
> > least one person.
>

>E.P. ?

Electro polished?

I'll take one at Ra 16 please...

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

If a man in the woods says something and his wife is not present to hear it,
Is he still wrong?