Subject: Re: [Leica] Reading (PA) Symphony Photo Opportunity
From: Gerry Walden <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:00:53 +0100

I got pretty excited about your email, even the more so when I read on the
web site that Reading was in Berks county as it is just up the road (50
miles) from me, and then I realised I was in the 'old' Reading, Berks (UK)
and you were in the new Reading in PA! I would love to join you as on of my
delights is to photograph musicians and I have done a great deal of it over
the years. A fond memory is photographing Benjamin Zander (conductor of the
Boston Philharmonic) at a master class in London.

Any LUGers out there, I would recommend you take up this rare opportunity,
but leave your flash at home and shoot on fast film. I wish I could be there!

Gerry
www.gwpics.com