Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning Software for Nikon 8000 (probably 4000 as well)
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:39:03 -0400

I'd recommed downloading their trial software to see if it works on
one's system.  It didn't recognize my Nikon 4000 scanner and therefore
I can't see paying $300 for software that doesn't work..... OS X 1.15.
$300 is a bit much - save $260 buy Vuescan . Or buy Vuescan and pay for
the next Photoshop Upgrade.

just my opinion... I'm glad Edward that you were able to get the
software to work

ernie