Subject: [Leica] Long Beach (CA) Marathon
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:03:18 -0700

The race starts with cyclists forming up at 6:30am, and the runners not
too far afterwards. It's been overcast in the mornings, a visual luxury
we rarely have in the Southland, making it a perfect time to shoot. I'll
be out tomorrow morning to exercise my Leicas.
Any one interested in this event, I'll be at Ocean and Alamitos. That's
where the race begins and ends. I might have my bike with me to be more
mobile, and also to see if the Crumpler bag will work as a bike bag.
Slobodan Dimitrov