Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux to be Discontinued?
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:36:23 -0600

Hi Tim,

It's 50 years for E Leitz/ELCAN, Canada.

Now that you've mentioned it, there is also a rumor(?) of  Leica doing a
limited rum of fifty special black M7's with a maple leaf and "50" on
the top plate. Available in Canada only.

I have my name in for one. The Noctilux story came up when I asked "why
not 50 nocts with the maple leaf and '50' on them".

PS: To B. D. - If I buy one I'll use it.

Regards,

Greg