Subject: Re: [Leica] viso madness
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 16:57:56 -0700

Ahh,  Rei,,

 "take a picture" with other brands,   "create a photograph"  with a Leica.
Now you just have to get another body to leave the Viso mounted.

And I use an  Novoflex reflex housing on a Leica IIIc for close-ups indoors,
( nothing spectacular ) some other lug people have done great outdoor work,
so I think I'll go out and see what I can do.

The older Leica equipment makes you pause and think,  And that is good.

Alex