Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday Closet Cleaning
From: "Gene" <sop@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 15:07:39 -0700

Tim:

This is internet marketing speak: "Mint, Rare, Collectable" means that I
expect to get more than what it's worth. At least we didn't get the: " I
don't know much about cameras, but this one goes "click" number. I guess I
just don't understand, I'm a user not a collector. I'd rather pay a little
more and get a new one at a Leica day and have a waranty to go with it.

Gene