Subject: [Leica] For Sale or Trade: M6 0.85x 'classic' (non-TTL)
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:40:55 -0700

Black, of course, and in excellent condition. Only blemish is some
paint wear on the back door edges. The camera currently has a custom
red leather skin on it, but I have the original vinyl and can put that
back on if desired. Camera works perfectly in all respects.

Asking $1500 or will consider trade for silver Summilux 50 - please
respond off-list if interested. I can provide pictures on request.

Thanks,
- - marc