Subject: [Leica] Re: email client program
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:34:47 -0500

Paul:

>I've used Agent for years - it's a combination email client and newsreader.
>They offer two versions, the full one for $29.00, and FreeAgent.  I've
>looked at Eudora, and I've used IncrediMail, yamc, Outlook and Outlook
>Express.  IMO, Agent is better than any of them.
>
>http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php

Ditto.

Somebody else mentioned $100 for virus protection.  While Agent is certainly
worth the money, I'm using a free AV program currently:

http://www.grisoft.com/

I'm not a big fan of either Norton or Network Associates.  :)

Eric

Message from Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com> (Re: [Leica] email client program)